Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New & Sealed Apple iPhone 5 Call 07972371268! Unlocked + With Original Receipt. 16GB 32GB 64GB Black .

BRAND NEW & SEALED Apple iPhone 5 16GB (Black & Slate) Includes 12 Months Apple Warranty + Original Receipt I have it in hand and available for immediate collection TODAY This iPhone 5 is factory unlocked, sim free and will work on ANY network worldwide It comes with its original receipt (Apple Store in Brent Cross) plus 12 months warranty so if anything were to go wrong you could take it back to Apple and get it replaced for a new one as proof of purchase is required (I also have another Brand New & Sealed Apple iPhone 5 16GB in White & Silver for sale contact me for more details) CASH ON COLLECTION – You can collect from my home at TW3 3AH. Hounslow, Middlesex, West London. This is the last one I have so don’t miss out on this amazing phone, it’s sold out everywhere! If you have any questions you can contact me on 07972 371268 or just email me through gumtree Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular