Monday, June 25, 2012

Orange SIM card with a free HTC Sensation XE *

Due to moving away in August I will need to give my phone away and transfer my existing Orange contract to youself. This is perfect for someone who wants a top phone but does not want a 24 month contract. (When I reply, please check your spam folder) I have 900 min unlimited txt unlimited mobile usage unlimited TV usage Unlimited music downloads from Deezer contract ends November 2013 35 per month In order to put the contract details into your name, I will need to meet with you and then we phone orange up together and do the name swap. This means that you need to live in the North West area or in the the East Midlands area. Please contact me and we can arrange for us to meet to do the hand over. MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT. I have an HTC Sensation XE and it is in mint condition with 3 SD cards and an SD card reader the Dr Dre headphones, and a phone cover to keep it protected. Below is the Specification of the phone: Software : Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Processor : 1.5GHz dual core Memory slot : MicroSD Display : 4.3in 540x960 pixels multitouch Connectivity : GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth,A-GPS Ports : Micro USB, Standard USB, 3.5mm headphones, HDMI Camera : 8-megapixel, autofocus, LED flash, front-facing VGA cameraVideo Video playback : 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9and VC-1) Audio playback : m4a, .mp3, .mid, .ogg, .wav, .wma (Windows MediaAudio 9) Radio : Yes Battery : Li-ion 17200mAh Size : 126x65x11m Weight : 151g

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular