Sunday, September 9, 2012

HTC One X White 32Gig SIM Free bought from Carephonewarehouse with Receipt ?

hi there, i have HTC one X 32 Gig and factory unlocked (SIM Free), bought as a pay as you go from Car-Phone Warehouse, I have receipt and will give to the buyer, so there is no way to be phone blocked whatsoever. Phone has been used for a week, and now it is back in the box because I have iphone so want to sell HTC phone. It is coming with box, headphone, charger, cable, leaflets, and genuine HTC Leather pouch and it cost me 30. Let me know if you are interested buying this phone. I will only reply to those genuine buyer who provides me their phone number along with their message. Only Face to Face deal and Cash in Hand. If you are seeing this Advertisement means Phone is still Available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular